Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Reliving London and all its Glory

Two years have passed since my 2-month adventure in London, but I haven't compiled an album about my trip...just yet. My spasmodic attempts at putting together photos and essays and what-not, render me speechless most of the time. The place is just so magnificent beyond words and no amount of photos could totally capture the amazement, the fun and all the excitement this place has to offer.

So why blog about the whole thing after 2 years? My excitement re-surfaced today when my sister told me she will be going to Europe in April!!! Wooooow... I wish I could go with her, I would have offered to be her guide in and around London! That could save her loads of pounds on walking tours... Oh well...when I have more moolah, I will definitely go backpacking - an adventure I didn't have the luxury to do during my pre-winter visit.

Anyway, the next few posts in this blog will be about London and the nicer places in Europe that's worth squeezing in a weeklong trip... and if I find any helpful resources, I will probably touch a little on sleeper and bullet trains to go cross country - now, isn't that cool?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home