Friday, January 06, 2006

Finally a blog for my meanderings!

So when did blogging become addictive?!? Beats me! I am not a very religious blogger myself but truly when boredom hits you, there's just gotta be something else to do except stare at your monitor for the next 3 hours wondering what the hell am I going to do next week and the week after that?!?

Since... I still haven't got the green light to do the stuff I'm supposed to be doing... plus the fact that I might be doing quite a lot of travelling this year... I figured it would make some sense to power up a blog site that's dedicated to all the travels and adventures (...and of course the misadventures!) that I would beface in 2006!

Same with my other blogs, this site is solely for travel and adventure, spas and beaches.... aaaaaahhh the wonders of the oil and the able hands that knead your body like a dough of bread.

So there... now that's a hint of what to expect on my next post! til then... and hope you come by as frequently as night befalls the makati skyline! heh! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home